As a Christian, conservative, small business owner, father, and family man, Dom has dedicated himself to serving his family, community, and state over the years. Working with leaders in government at the state and city level, as well as business leaders throughout Ada County, Dom has brought positive proven results to his community!
Experience matters, and Dom brings a proven track record of experience and results to his race. His experience ranges from:
– State Chairman of the Idaho College Republicans 2010-2012
– Chief of Staff to State Senator – now Congressman Russ Fulcher 2011 – 2012
– Government Affairs Advisor to the Meridian Mayor’s Youth Advisory Council 2018 – 2021 and presently serves as a:
– Board of Directors Member to the Meridian Library Foundation, and
– Commissioner to the Meridian Parks and Recreation Commission
Dom believes Idahoans deserve true leadership in the legislature! A representative who is not only able to relate to them, but will use his experience to work tirelessly for them, and do what is necessary to build a better and brighter future for Idaho!